Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hard Rounding

So, I did
Mon: 7.85 miles at 10:16 pace 139 avg HR
Tue: Off day (after 5 days running)
Wed: 8.92 miles at 10:31 pace 140 avg HR
Thu: Off day
Fri: 14.01 miles at 10:34 pace 142 avg HR
Sat: 3.2 miles no idea of the pace
Sun: 5.14 miles 9:38 pace 147 avg HR (jammed in two tempo miles at 8:47 and 8:34 by accident)

I checked my paces versus my marathon back in April. I'm about 20 sec / mile slower. Oh well.

So, If my math is correct....39.12 miles. Okay so if I round up, I'm gonna call that 40. Yeah, that's what we call a "light round". And no injuries, apart from slipping down the stairs after my run today, on the stairs where they turn at the bottom, you know, where the rise over run rivals an Eastern European country dungeon.

I haven't done a great job of tracking my runs since my own Garmin is broke, I have to 'borrow' Jim's. Must get butt to call Garmin about fixing my own.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, a broken Garmin! That's the worst.

    I'd round that up to 40, too. :)

    Sorry your pace isn't where you want it to be. You'll still have fun in Philly even if you don't get your BQ, right?

    ReplyDelete