Wednesday, August 5, 2009

RunningWithHardCoreCathy

Tan lines followup: I did indeed run that day, completely garminless, since it wasn't charged after the move. So, I went old-school, and used my trusty Timex and did an easy 35 - 40 minutes. PERFECT. And HOT!

That was Friday, I think, and I did the exact same run on Saturday morning.

Two days off followed, then I scheduled an evening run yesterday (Tuesday) with a long lost RunningWithCathy (who's blog I follow). Of course, why NOT run when it's 85degrees, Sunny, and humid? Why not, indeed! So we did.

We met up at a trail (which I rarely run on trails, since I don't know where many are), and had a nice 4 miler - It's been a long time since I actually ran with someone else. Cathy's hard core, as I found out during the run, that she had already run that morning. That's crazy. But, maybe some day I'll do a 2 a day. Hmmmmm....

2 comments:

  1. I will run with you again any time! It was fun, despite the gross heat and humidity. I called my sis while I was driving away to brag that I got to run with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I did another 2 a day today. =) That's enough of that for a while, my legs are not happy!

    ReplyDelete